Monday, October 21, 2019

Querencia essays

Querencia essays With the gentle sea breeze softly whisking across the fine hairs of my cheeks, I find myself in the cool comfort of a beautiful tropical paradise. Lying in my straw chair, I allow the ocean sounds of the soft rolling waves to hypnotize my mind into a quieting sleep. The golden sun casts its rays upon my tired and exhausted body as I notice the pretty pastel colors of the tropical environment. The crystal waters of the Pacific Ocean reflect a sense of calmness as I look upon the water. Longing to swim in the clear ocean before me, I stand up and stroll over to the emerald waters washing upon the soft sand. Looking into the ocean lagoon, I see a whole world that exists under the depths of the ocean. The plants and animals of this majestic place seem to sway like the waves of the ocean. My eyes are drawn to a scene of sparkles glistening underneath the water. Dancing and piercing through the water, the blue fish are like shimmering metals. Gazing at these beautiful creatures, I truly come to understand the innocence and purity of nature. Anticipating the moment when the ocean will engulf my weary feet, I tense up with great expectations. Listening to the gentle waters flowing in my direction, I prepare for Nature ¡Ã‚ ¯s medicine to heal my tired body. As the pure liquid caresses across the skin of my feet, a soothing chill goes through my spine from head to toe and I shutter in complete pleasure. My burdensome stress and worries vanish like footsteps washed away from the ocean. Wanting to just let go and heave myself into the arms of the sea, I decide not to as there is a thirst that blocks my ability to enjoy this scenery. Wandering across the warm face of the beach, I run my weary toes along the grainy sands and indulge in the tickling sensations it gives me. To feel each perfect grain of sand squeeze between my toes is like a potion that slowly calms and eases my muscles. Finally, I walk to a place tha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment